Weekly Printable Free




Hi, Everyone. Here is this weeks printable for Freebie Friday. I know that it is a little late in the day. Please forgive me. I had to have blood work done this morning so I didn't get a chance to get it out. 

This is a super cute printable in 5x7 size to go with the Weekly Menu Printable from last week. It says Today's Menu Eat It or Starve. I don't know about you, but there is always that one child that does not agree with something that you are making. I live strongly by the motto you eat what I fix or you don't eat. This was my only option growing up with a Southern mom. Unfortunately for my children, they also have a Southern bred mom. haha. *wink*

Make sure that when you print it that you set your paper size to 5x7. I don't know what it is about these colors, but I am absolutely obsessed with them. It is perfect to go in a little frame beside your menu. 



If you have any questions at all, please let me know in the comments below or from the contact page. Enjoy!!! Leave me comments to let me know what you think!!