What Leaves Me in Awe Today?



Today I am in awe of my husband's love for me. I met him when he was fresh into the Navy and didn't expect anything to come from it. Seven years later I am with my best friend in the world. We often joke that we still like each other way too much to have been together for this long. He has to deal with a lot being married to me. I am not always easy to get along with. I have had medical issues over the past couple of years (and it doesn't look like they are going away anytime soon). But...through all of it he has been by my side. He never complains, and he just holds on to all the positive that I can't seem to find. What am I in awe of? My husband, my world. 

If you want to jump on the bandwagon of the journal prompts, be sure to check out Brave Girls Club.