What Do I Feel Certain About Today?


Today I feel certain that I will hold my children tighter. I had to experience a heartache with my children today after discovering the little boy that we had helped search for had actually been killed by a family member. Today I am certain that these three lil' people above are my world. I am certain that I could not imagine my life without them. I am certain that everything that I do, I do for them. I have come to realize that even when what I am doing is all about myself that it is actually to make me better for them. When I am chasing my dreams, it is to teach my children that they should always chase theirs. Today I am certain that almost my entire life exist in just one picture above. 


If you want to jump on the bandwagon of the journal prompts, be sure to check out Brave Girls Club.