What Can I do to Make Things Better Today?

Let me start off first by saying that I have decided that I needed to do something to hold me accountable to my blog. It is so hard trying to blog every day or even every other day. I have so far completely failed at it, but that is all about to change. I am going to be doing a journal every day. I stumbled across Brave Girls Club on Pinterest. Their prompts are SPECTACULAR. I have decided that I will use those for my daily journals. If you would like to participate, head on over to the Brave Girls Club website with the link above and jump right in!! After today, I will just be posting the title and writing. 



What can I do to make things better today? I can be more loving. I unfortunately let the world get the best of me sometimes which then causes me to kind of shut down. I can focus more on myself and following my dreams instead of just supporting everyone else's. I will start my day today knowing that the first thing I did this morning was write this blog. The first thing that I did was focus on my dream. That is a good feeling.